When you or a loved one gets released from the hospital with a prescription for medical supplies, how do you know where to go? Your questions will be answered at DK Medical. We have worked with physicians for years to determine the best products to carry for clients and their families in order to administer medical care in the home.
The product is not all we offer
Filling a prescription for medical devices or equipment is just the first step. Our professional staff will help educate you on how the products work, and offer advice on how to get the most effective care at home.
Choose from many different manufactures in each category of supplies:
* Dressings, fillers, strips, tape
* Lumbar support, slings, collars, braces, belts
* Systems, barriers / wafers, pouches, accessories
* Kits, catheters, bags, tubing, straps, lubricants
* Glucose meters, test strips, lancets, control solutions
* Wheelchairs, walkers, knee walkers, canes
* Knee high, thigh high, panty hose, donning aides
* Nebulizers, specimen cups, blood pressure monitors
Were you recently released from the hospital? For personal and compassionate service for your medical supply needs, call us today at
724-415-1429 or visit us at 5560 William Flynn Hwy, Suite 104!